Win a $5,000 Nursing Scholarship
Plus, $500 in koi scrubs & accessories!
ENTER BY JUNE 30, 2018
We’re looking for a special nursing student who embodies passion and compassion in their everyday life. If this is you, we encourage you to apply for our 2018 Designing Happiness nursing scholarship.
Our annual nursing scholarship program is in memory of David Nejberger, a koi sales rep and a compassionate advocate of nurses and the medical community. David worked in the scrubs industry for over 30 years and carried with him a sense of humor and passion for his work, respected by co-workers and customers alike.
- Scholarship competition is open to full and part-time nursing students or recent graduates (within 6 months of entry deadline) of an accredited nursing program in the United States.
- Must be a full-time resident of the United States.
- Student must be in good academic standing at the time of application and maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- Student must follow all instructions and fully complete and submit the online scholarship application by June 30, 2018 to be considered for the 2018 award.
- The scholarship is a one-time, non-renewable grant of $5,000. An additional $500 allowance for koi clothing and accessories will be awarded as a one-time use promo code at koihappiness.com.